- Equipment Finance
- Commercial Law
- Fraud Litigation
- Contract Negotiations
- Received “Distinguished” rating from Martindale-Hubbell*
Ken Greene has been practicing law since 1980. His stated goal, from the day he began law school, was to learn the law to protect his family and friends. After decades of practice, nothing has changed.
Ken focuses on equipment finance, litigation, contract, business law, compliance, bankruptcy and general civil matters. His experience and insight enable him to identify issues and determine the best approach to achieve the desired result. His proactive guidance helps protect clients from costly potential mistakes.
Through the use of time tested strategies, together with innovative strategic decisions, Ken seeks to ensure the fair treatment of his clients, and diminish unnecessary costs, delay and acrimony.
Our legal system has the capacity to create tremendous anxiety - Ken's goal is to solve his clients' legal problems effectively and efficiently, and to relieve that anxiety by providing a clear and sensible path to resolution of whatever problem he is presented, or by achieving a successful result in any transaction in which he becomes involved.
- American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (AACFB), General Legal Counsel
- National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA), Member
- United Association of Equipment Lessors (UAEL), Board of Directors , 1999 - 2000
- United Association of Equipment Lessors (UAEL), Legal Committee Chairman
- United Association of Equipment Lessors (UAEL), Legal Line Editor
- United Association of Equipment Lessors (UAEL), Regional Committee Chair
- United Association of Equipment Lessors (UAEL), Conference Chairman
- Marin Symphony Orchestra, Board of Directors, 1999 - 2001
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ventura County, Board of Directors, 2012 - 2013
- Leasing News (an online publication), Service on Advisory Board, 1990 - present
- Westlake Village Inn, Musical Director, 2015 - present
- Iconic recording studio formerly known as The Record Plant, Part Owner, 2020 - present
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.