An Experienced Attorney Servicing A Variety Of Industries
My decades of experience in business and litigation enable me to recognize the cause of a problem and then resolve it quickly. I understand the economics of both worlds and strive to proactively protect clients from costly potential mistakes. I provide services in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Equipment finance
- Commercial law
- Fraud litigation
- Corporate law
I work with companies in a wide range of industries in equipment finance, business transactions and other aspects of business and corporate law. I am also very involved in entertainment law, with a focus on contracts, copyright law and licensing agreements.
A Contributing Writer To Legal Publications
For many years, I have worked as a legal editor and contributing writer for the online publication Leasing News. I am also an acknowledged contributor on the topic of bankruptcy to Miller & Starr California Real Estate 2d (Bancroft Whitney) and frequently write and lecture on the subjects of:
- Litigation and collection
- Leasing law and documentation
- Fundamentals of the attorney-client relationship
“Our litigious legal system has the capacity to create tremendous anxiety for many – my job is to solve my clients’ legal problems effectively and efficiently.” – Kenneth C. Greene, Esq.
My hard work and commitment to ethics have earned me a Distinguished* rating through Martindale-Hubbell. My titles and distinctions include:
- General legal counsel, American Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (AACFB)
- Legal editor and advisory board member, Leasing News
- Member, National Equipment Finance Association (NEFA)
I also maintain an active LinkedIn page.
Legal Field Accomplishments
Over my career I have been recognized by the legal community and won a number of high profile cases. Listed below is a short list of achievements.
- 1983: Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court (Sworn in by Justice Antonin Scalia)
- 1987: Acknowledged contributor to Miller & Starr, Real Estate 2d
- 1991: Won fee-splitting case before 9th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel
- 2012: Won $2 million alter ego case in federal court trial
- 2014: Settled fee-splitting case favorable to client against major Los Angeles firm.
- 2015: Won arbitration against E-Bay.
- 2019: Featured in Calabasas Magazine in the “People to Watch Section”
Contact The Law Office of Kenneth Charles Greene Today
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.